Would you like to connect your other social media (e.g., Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter) to your DS site so that readers can see, or go to, this external content? Here’s how you can do that by activating related Jetpack modules or other plugins; for each, make sure to read the linked help page for details.
- Display WordPress Posts: If you have posts on another WordPress.com-connected site, this widget allows you to display them on your DS site.
- Facebook Likes: Add FaceBook likes to your DS site.
- Gravatar Hovercards and Profile Widget: Bring your Gravatar info to your DS site.
- Likes: Allow other users with WordPress.com accounts to like your DS site posts.
- Social Media Icons: Add links to your social media accounts via a widget on your DS site.
- Twitter Timeline: Display your recent tweets on your DS site.
- Publicize: automatically share a post via social media as soon as you publish it.
- Sharing: allows you and others to readily share a published post or page via a wide range of social media.
See posts on the demo site for examples of the Facebook Like buttons and Sharing Buttons.