Let’s earn some DS User Level badges! You’ll get a solid start in using the DS multisite, and you’ll cultivate important WordPress savvy.
Make sure you meet all the requirements before you start!:
- You don’t need your own ds.lclark.edu site for the User Level badge.
- But you do need to be a member of the Lewis & Clark community who has a user account on the ds.lclark.edu multisite, typically as part of a group site (e.g., a course site or the Overseas Program site). If unclear, ask your instructor or email DS multisite staff.
- To display badges (optional but recommended) you need to get a free account via Credly, our DS badge “mother ship” site. Create an account right now (don’t just sign up via Facebook or LinkedIn), making sure to use your LC email address.
And to earn any badge, you need to login using your LC credentials…remember!
There are four Skills badges you will complete, in order, to earn the DS User Level badge. (There is one optional User Level Skills badge as well.) These steps are found below; feel free to contact us if questions.
When you’ve earned your DS User Level badge, make sure to read the Display Your Badges page for tips on how to share them!
4 Required Steps
- Earn “User Skill #1: Doing Digital” badge.
- Earn “User Skill #2: Profile” badge.
- Earn “User Skill #3: Surf” badge.
- Earn “User Skill #4: Post” badge.