- Please notify me at least one week before your students need to complete the survey, so that I can make sure your institution name is available for them to select.
- Note that I will add you to our low-volume EcoTypes GoogleGroup to keep in touch with you.
- If you would like to receive anonymized data from your students’ surveys, please give me one week advance notification.
- Within one month after completing your use of EcoTypes, make sure to submit the feedback form. This will help us improve EcoTypes in future.
- If you give any conference talks or publish papers based on EcoTypes, please cite me (James D. Proctor, Lewis & Clark College) and the IRB approval number (below).
Note that the EcoTypes initiative has been approved by Lewis & Clark College’s institutional review board; the current project number is HSRC #2016-40.
Thank you for your collaboration in our EcoTypes project!